Quantcast

Project idea for GSoC 2017

Tuğba DOĞAN

Hey everybody,

I’m Tugba Dogan. I'm master's degree student of Computer Engineering Department in Bilkent University, Turkey. I’d like to work on ownCloud for Google Summer of Code this summer.

I’d like to propose a new project idea for GSoC 2017. I thought that we can implement CLI scripts, tools for development-kit ownCloud Core module. When the project is done, it’ll be enough to setup and run an isolated development environment with a single command. We can use Docker or Vagrant for this purpose.

What do you think about this project? If it’s applicable, I can prepare the proposal today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks!

F. Tuğba Doğan

Re: Project idea for GSoC 2017