Qt command line client on Android?

David Kaye
Kind of an obscure question.  I would like to run the command line client in Android but there is a heavy qt dependency.  Has anyone tried this or is there anything that stands out that would make that impossible?

Re: Qt command line client on Android?

Markus Goetz
Am 15.08.17 um 20:26 schrieb David Kaye:
> Kind of an obscure question.  I would like to run the command line
> client in Android but there is a heavy qt dependency.  Has anyone
> tried this or is there anything that stands out that would make that
> impossible?

If you want the real syncing, you indeed need Qt. But Qt supports
Android, so it should be doable. Please report back and upstream any
patches if you manage to do it :)

If you just want general oC operations without sync engine you can try:
https://github.com/owncloud/pyocclient

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart