Query regarding open source projects

Shilpi Singh

Hello sir/ma'am
This is Shilpi Singh pursuing B.tech in information technology  from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women
I wish to contribute to mozilla.

I am really keen to get involved in an open source project.

I am proficient in c, c++,php,html,css, java with frameworks, javascript.

Please do reply if i can contribute to something in some open source project.

Thank you
Shilpi Singh
B.Tech student at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women

Re: Query regarding open source projects

Felix Böhm
Hi Shilpi, welcome to ownCloud,

ownCloud is a huge open source project on several platforms
- desktop sync client in C++ / QT, https://github.com/owncloud/client
- native mobile apps for iOS and Android https://github.com/owncloud/ioshttps://github.com/owncloud/android

Do you have any specific project in mind?

I personally would love to see  a jitsi video conference integrated as ownCloud app.
Jitsi is an open source video conference based on WebRTC.
In comparison to other WebRTC solutions (there are many) it has a videobridge, which allows performant video calls for many people.

You can find and test it here: https://jitsi.org/

For discussions and finding coding partners for a project, I recommend you to introduce your project idea on

Best,
 Felix
---
Felix Böhm
ownCloud GmbH, Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg
GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)