Question SMB

Diogo Lima Silva
Hi,

First, excuse my english, I'm Brazilian and English is not my native language.

I am a fan of your tool.
for authentication using active diretory is pretty cool. owncloud is very very good!
But now I want to use smb shares, but each has a User setting different permissions. I would put all his shares in AD, however I would have to use something like $ password $ user ... but there is no documentation for this.

There are two topics in this forum dealing, but no answers. Is there an alternative?

topics:

http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?t=7800&p=18578

Diogo Lima Silva

Re: Question SMB

almyz125
Diogo Lima Silva wrote
Hi,

First, excuse my english, I'm Brazilian and English is not my native
language.

I am a fan of your tool.
for authentication using active diretory is pretty cool. owncloud is very
very good!
But now I want to use smb shares, but each has a User setting different
permissions. I would put all his shares in AD, however I would have to use
something like $ password $ user ... but there is no documentation for this.

There are two topics in this forum dealing, but no answers. Is there an
alternative?

topics:

http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?t=7800&p=18578
http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7881

Hi there, I made a guide on how to solve this yesterday.

http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8456