Question about app External Sites

Stefan-3
Hi all!

I’d like to provide ownClouds classes to an external site I included with the app „External Sites“ because I need the user data of the logged in user.

Is anybody here who could tell me if this is possible and, if yes, how?

Thanks in advance to all!

Best regards
Stefan

Re: Question about app External Sites

Lukas Reschke-2

> On 20 Jul 2014, at 19:47, Stefan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’d like to provide ownClouds classes to an external site I included with the app „External Sites“ because I need the user data of the logged in user.
>
> Is anybody here who could tell me if this is possible and, if yes, how?

You won’t be able to do this using the default “external sites” app.

You’d need to implement your own SSO application for this use-case.

- Lukas

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment