Qustions on owncloud compiling for windows

Qustions on owncloud compiling for windows

scott
Hi,nowdays I have compiled owncloud desk client on linux such as opensuse and ubuntu successfully.
But When I compiling it for windows,I suffered such a problem: not found INOTIFY( MISS INOTIFY_INCLUDE_DIR).
However I have installed the INOTIFY rightly and set INOTIFY_INCLUDE_DIR。And yet it can not be found.So I ignore
and run the follow command till the end.I can find it has generated an executable file of exe.And I setup on wndows environment and  it shows the computer loss the libgnutls-28.dll.
At the monment I can not handle it ,Could you give me some suggestion.Many thanks.