Renaming of folders on IIS

Martin Krichenbauer
Hi There!

When I rename a folder with an space in the name, it doesn't get written right into the file-cache table. In the filesystem everything gets moved, also in the DB the folder gets renamed, but the file-entries get changed on a wrong way and are not shown anymore, only 2 foldernames stay, one with slash at the end, one without.

Im running owncloud 5 andf 6 on IIS 8 on Windows 2012 german, php 5.3. Clients Ive use Mac and Windows.

Ive found many entries with the same error, but nowhere is a solution posted.

I have a testing environment for you:
https://test.krichenbauer.it/owncloud
Just connect with your client, demouser1 or demouser 2, password demouser.
Create a Folder with a space in it, put files in it and rename it.
See what happens...

Hope you can help me.

Thx, Martin

Re: Renaming of folders on IIS

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
The developer mailing list is _not_ for support requests. Please use the issue tracker, forum or [hidden email] mailing list for that.

The developer list is for developer discussion.

Thanks! :)