RichDocuments on a Raspberry Pi3

OC Pablo
Hello,

I want to install https://github.com/owncloud/richdocuments on my OC9. The thing is that I also
need the Collabora Online server to provide the actual service and I failed to compile it on my RP3
(Debian stretch).

Does anyone know how to do this? The readme is a bit sketchy on the details. Does anyone know of a
good and complete howto webpage?

Thanks!
--
Pablo

Re: RichDocuments on a Raspberry Pi3

Chris-3

Re: RichDocuments on a Raspberry Pi3

OC Pablo
I've never used docker before. I'll read later how to setup docker but... Do containers compile on installation or I should just hope they have the binaries my RPi3 needs?

--
Pablo