Share-information on folders/files which I have been given share access to

Share-information on folders/files which I have been given share access to

Tom Fernandes
Hi everybody,

user1 shares a folder to user2 and to user3.

Is there currently a way for user2 to see that this folder has also been
shared to user3?

User Story: We have a user called Project-Admin who owns a folder-tree
with different projects. Team Blue is given access to one of these
projects called "New Website".
Now Alice of Team Blue shares one of the folders within this project
with Bob of Team Red. Now Alice is on vacation. Carol of Team Blue is
unsure if Alice alreay shared the folder with Bob. But she can't find
out (without asking Bob), as she can only see that she has access to
that share.

It would be usefull if there is some way for Carol to find out to whom
else this folder has been shared.

I have found https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/20492 which we
could use to compile a list of shares give people of Team Blue access to
this list.
But this feature is not yet implemented.

Is there currently another way (app?) to get this information?

Warm regards,

Tom