Shared Folder Permissions

cw

Shared Folder Permissions

cw
hi, any great gurus out there, I have 2 questions regarding owncloud to ask.

1. When user1 shares a folder (namely photos) with user2, the permissions set by user1 on photos are auto-inherited to the files and folders inside photos, is this correct? e.g. if I allow "update" and "share" for photos, so all files and folders inside photos automatically have the "update" and "share" permissions.

2. If above answer is yes, can I "break" the rule, e.g., if I only allow "update" and "share" for photos, all files and folders inside photos automatically have the "update" and "share" permissions but there is one particular file inside photos that I want to give it an extra permission, that is "delete". Can I do this?

From my observation, it seems can't be done.

Any reply is deeply appreciated, thanks.