Quantcast

Sharing Addressbook

thierrys
Hi there,

since the update to 9.0.4 I've realised that I cannot share any
addressbook anymore, neither with persons nor group - or at least I
can't find the way to do so. Anything I missed with the change to core
with caldav backend?

Thanks for the support,

thierry

Re: Sharing Addressbook

Chris-3

Re: Sharing Addressbook

thierrys
Thanks Chris, your questions led to the answer: I had AdBlock activated
on this page and hence the "sharing" icon disappeared, it is now back
functionning. Something worth puting in the DAV documentation for sure!

Cheers

thierry

Le 24/08/2016 à 05:35, Chris a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> can you describe "i cannot"?
>
> In the contacts app there is also the sharing icon next to the adressbook
> like in the old app (as long as you have enabled the option that apps can
> use the sharing-API in your admin backend no adblocker is messing around
> with the button).

Re: Sharing Addressbook

Chris-3