Short introduction

Carsten Rieger
Hi guys,

my name is Carsten Rieger and i would really appreciate becomming a member of the great owncloud project/community.
My friends, my family and at least myself, we all are using owncloud for more than 3 years and we all have migrated our private data from services like dropbox to my private ownCloud-instance.
We extended the native owncloud with apps like mozillasync, OTP, movefiles and many more.
Currently i run ownCloud 7.0.4 on mySql and apache whereby the webserver is provided by all-inkl.com (Business Tarif).
I am an employee of the ADAC e.V. in Munich and being responsible for the ECM System (IBM Filenet P8) with more than 800 internal users and all decentral clients of ADAC.
I was born in Berlin in 1976 and very proud of my little family, my whife Ellen and my 3 years old twins called Neele and Clara.
I studied Wirtschaftsinformatik at the University of Applied Siences FHTW BERLIN in 2005 and worked as an employee of IBM Deutschland for 6 years prior to the current ADAC engagement.
In addition i support the "Dr. Michael & Angela Jacobi Stiftung" (https://www.jacobi-stiftung.de) as a webmaster/-admin and for further technical consulting.

My offer to ownCloud: Testing new releases, report bugs, review several things and support ownCloud as best as i can and my family will agree ;-)

Best regards
Carsten Rieger