Show user who last modified a file/directory

Show user who last modified a file/directory

Tom Fernandes
Hi everybody,

at work we share files a lot with other OC-users. That's what it's all
about, right? :-)

When different users write to a file, it is - AFAICS - impossible to see
who was the last user who modified it.

Is there a way / an app to show this information?

Warm regards and thanks for the good work,

Tom

Re: Show user who last modified a file/directory

Vincent Petry
You can check the activity tab in the sidebar or activity app.
It will show a history of who did what with the file.

Cheers,

Vincent