Sounds like a plan...

Daniel
I'd love to be included in your test pilot program. I run a private VPS,
Ubuntu based 12.04 LAMP install. I've had owncloud installed on my
server since I can remember; more than a few years now.  This server
manages several websites and handles email for my clients as well. I've
been integrating Roundcube/Owncloud as much as possible...  I have
separate installs of Owncloud for client use and my own personal install.

My background is in more Sys admin stuff, not very heavy on the
programming side...  but, I'd be happy to help test as needed...

Thanks,
Daniel