Struggling to install on Fedora Core 14

Debayan Banerjee
Hi,

Has anyone installed either version 1.1 or the git master version of
ownCloud on Fedora? I think I found a few bugs right away. Kindly see
the attached patch for one such bug.
Will post in detail about other bugs. Where is the issue tracker?
Could some one point me please?

Great effort by the way. My best wishes to the ownCloud team.

--
Debayan Banerjee
Software Engineer

Re: Struggling to install on Fedora Core 14

Robin Appelman
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 18:37, Debayan Banerjee <debayanin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone installed either version 1.1 or the git master version of
> ownCloud on Fedora? I think I found a few bugs right away. Kindly see
> the attached patch for one such bug.
> Will post in detail about other bugs. Where is the issue tracker?
> Could some one point me please?
>
> Great effort by the way. My best wishes to the ownCloud team.
>
> --
> Debayan Banerjee
> Software Engineer
I haven't tried it on fedora but it shouldn't matter which distro is
used as long as the correct things are installed.

Thanks for the small patch, that thing seems to have been overlooked
all this time.
Further bugs can be filled at bugs.kde.org where you can select
ownCloud as a product to report the bug to

 - Robin Appelman