Submit a talk for the conference please!

Submit a talk for the conference please!

Jos Poortvliet
Hello awesominals,

Many of you got a mail from me asking you to submit a lightning talk or a
workshop (or both!) about a subject you know about to the conference.
Unfortunately most of you seem to have missed this email ;-)

Please submit something so I can put a schedule together and talk about it to
convince people it is worth joining us at the conference! Without content,
our 'conference day' will be rather boring ;-)

Thanks,

Jos

Re: Submit a talk for the conference please!

Jos Poortvliet
On Friday 01 August 2014 05:52:18 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hello awesominals,
>
> Many of you got a mail from me asking you to submit a lightning talk or a
> workshop (or both!) about a subject you know about to the conference.
> Unfortunately most of you seem to have missed this email ;-)
>
> Please submit something so I can put a schedule together and talk about it
> to convince people it is worth joining us at the conference! Without
> content, our 'conference day' will be rather boring ;-)

While you're at it - I think quite a few people have not yet registered. And
note that after creating an account you have to click this link to finish
registration:
http://conference.owncloud.org/conference/OCC14/register

(most of you did that but not everybody)