Sync Client 1.2.1 no 2-way sync?

Christian Hügel
Hi,

i have just one question regarding clientsync 1.2.1: how can I
configure the client to support a 2-way sync? Right now, each file
deleted on the client side is downloaded again from OC5.
Thx

Chris

Re: Sync Client 1.2.1 no 2-way sync?

Daniel Molkentin

There is nothing else than two way with the desktop client. Please check the existing bug reports (there are some when working with shared directories) at https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues. If none matches, please file a new one.

--
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

Re: Sync Client 1.2.1 no 2-way sync?

Thomas Gries
Am 18.03.2013 15:54, schrieb Christian Hügel:
> Hi,
>
> i have just one question regarding clientsync 1.2.1: how can I
> configure the client to support a 2-way sync? Right now, each file
> deleted on the client side is downloaded again from OC5.
> Thx

filed as https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/348
and related bugs
Read https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/348#issuecomment-13804197
(closed by the oc team)

Am 18-03-2013 16:01, schrieb Thomas Gries:

> Am 18.03.2013 15:54, schrieb Christian Hügel:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i have just one question regarding clientsync 1.2.1: how can I
>> configure the client to support a 2-way sync? Right now, each file
>> deleted on the client side is downloaded again from OC5.
>> Thx
>
> filed as https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/348
> and related bugs
> Read
> https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/348#issuecomment-13804197
> (closed by the oc team)

That´s not the same issue, or am I wrong?!