Synchronize Exchange calender to Owncloud

Synchronize Exchange calender to Owncloud

Bernhard R. Fischer
Hi!

I would like to sync the Exchange calendar to my Owncloud calendar, e.g.
some kind of app for the Owncloud server which connects to the Exchange
server and does the synchronization.

I searched Google for a while but as far as I could see all questions
are about syncing to the mobile phone, which is not my problem.

Is there any solution for that?

Best regards,
Bernhard

Re: Synchronize Exchange calender to Owncloud

Volker Wysk
Am Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016, 10:56:09 CEST schrieb Bernhard R. Fischer:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to sync the Exchange calendar to my Owncloud calendar, e.g.
> some kind of app for the Owncloud server which connects to the Exchange
> server and does the synchronization.
>
> I searched Google for a while but as far as I could see all questions
> are about syncing to the mobile phone, which is not my problem.
>
> Is there any solution for that?

This depends on whether Exchange can synchronize itself with OwnCloud via the
CalDAV protocol, or if there is a tool which talks CalDAV with OwnCloud and
updates the Exchange calendar.

Sorry, I can't help you more, I'm not a Windows user.

Good luck,
V.W.

Re: Synchronize Exchange calender to Owncloud

Andrea Croci
DavMail looks promising, but I haven't tested it personally.

Regards,

Andrea.

On 19.05.2016 13:39, Volker Wysk wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016, 10:56:09 CEST schrieb Bernhard R. Fischer:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I would like to sync the Exchange calendar to my Owncloud calendar, e.g.
>> some kind of app for the Owncloud server which connects to the Exchange
>> server and does the synchronization.
>>
>> I searched Google for a while but as far as I could see all questions
>> are about syncing to the mobile phone, which is not my problem.
>>
>> Is there any solution for that?
> This depends on whether Exchange can synchronize itself with OwnCloud via the
> CalDAV protocol, or if there is a tool which talks CalDAV with OwnCloud and
> updates the Exchange calendar.
>
> Sorry, I can't help you more, I'm not a Windows user.
>
> Good luck,
> V.W.

Re: Synchronize Exchange calender to Owncloud

[RA-MICRO Berlin] Robert Weiss
Guten Morgen Bernhard,

wir haben beste Ergebnisse mit dem outlookcaldavsynchronizer gemacht.
Das Tool ist Freeware und läuft bei uns seit Monaten ohne Fehler...

 https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/?source=typ_redirect

Mit besten Grüßen

Robert

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

On 2016-05-20 06:54, [RA-MICRO Berlin] Robert Weiss wrote:

> Guten Morgen Bernhard,
>
> wir haben beste Ergebnisse mit dem outlookcaldavsynchronizer gemacht.
> Das Tool ist Freeware und läuft bei uns seit Monaten ohne Fehler...
>
>  https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/?source=typ_redirect
>

> Mit besten Grüßen
>
> Robert

Hi!

Looks good but unfortunately, as far as I could see, is the tool for
Windows.

I have no access to the Exchange server that I was talking about (it's
from the company where I am employed ;) ).

On 2016-05-19 13:55, Andrea Croci wrote:

> DavMail looks promising, but I haven't tested it personally.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrea.
>
> On 19.05.2016 13:39, Volker Wysk wrote:
>> Am Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016, 10:56:09 CEST schrieb Bernhard R. Fischer:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I would like to sync the Exchange calendar to my Owncloud calendar, e.g.
>>> some kind of app for the Owncloud server which connects to the Exchange
>>> server and does the synchronization.
>>>
>>> I searched Google for a while but as far as I could see all questions
>>> are about syncing to the mobile phone, which is not my problem.
>>>
>>> Is there any solution for that?
>> This depends on whether Exchange can synchronize itself with OwnCloud
>> via the
>> CalDAV protocol, or if there is a tool which talks CalDAV with
>> OwnCloud and
>> updates the Exchange calendar.
>>
>> Sorry, I can't help you more, I'm not a Windows user.
>>
>> Good luck,
>> V.W.

Thanks for the hint, looks good. I'll have a look at it.

Bernhard

Re: Synchronize Exchange calender to Owncloud

Percy Haven
Have you checked out SyncEvolution?

This might do what you are looking for.

Percival