Syncing Client

Maxime Côté
Hi all,

I am the student you would have like to work on the syncing client for
ownCloud, but I wasn't accepted for the GSoC. Anyway I just want you to know
that even if I wasn't taken I'll be happy to develop the client on my free
time. I probably won't be able to do it as fast as with GSoC, but I think I
could work it out. So if the client his still a need even with the library
you will get at the end of the GSoC I can work on it, as anyway I was
planning on using it in conjunction with the player I'm
currently developing (which you can find
here<https://launchpad.net/lmusicplayer>),
just let me know

cheer
Maxime

Syncing Client

Jos Poortvliet
2010/4/27 Maxime C?t? <cote.maxime1 at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> I am the student you would have like to work on the syncing client for
> ownCloud, but I wasn't?accepted?for the GSoC. Anyway I just want you to know
> that even if I wasn't taken I'll be happy to develop the client on my free
> time. I probably won't be able to do it as fast as with GSoC, but I think I
> could work it out. So if the client his still a need even with the library
> you will get at the end of the GSoC I can work on it, as anyway I was
> planning on using it in conjunction with the player I'm
> currently?developing?(which you can find?here), just let me know

Very cool. Are you aware of the Summer of KDE program, where you'll
still be paired with a mentor etc?

> cheer
> Maxime

Syncing Client

Maxime Côté

> Very cool. Are you aware of the Summer of KDE program, where you'll
> still be paired with a mentor etc?

Thank you for the info, but I was already considering applying, I just
wanted to ask you guys before.

cheer
Maxime