SyntaxHighlighter

Dr. Oliver Heidbüchel
Hi,

after installing your great application. everything worked fine with http.
I changed to https (forcessl true). Now I get the following error message after clicking
on a textfile:

SyntaxHighlighter
Can't find brush for: plain

What's going wrong?

Merry Christmas,
        Oliver.
> after installing your great application. everything worked fine with http.
> I changed to https (forcessl true). Now I get the following error message
> after clicking on a textfile:
>
> SyntaxHighlighter
> Can't find brush for: plain
It does not work with rekonq but it does work with konqueror.

Merry Christmas,
  Oliver.