Quantcast

Testing interests

Ayazkhan Bayanov
Hello! I wanted to join the testing team. My main interest is android development. My device is Sony Xpeia Z2. My pc is running on windows 10 64-bit and I also have an Ubuntu version 16.04 I believe... If you need more info just ask what you need, thanks!
Ayazkhan.

--
3rd Year Student of School of Science and Technology
Computer ScienceĀ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail message and all attached files are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information protected by law, and any confidential information. If this e-mail message was sent to the wrong person we warn that any unauthorized use of this e-mail message and attached files is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message from your computer.