Testpilot Package Repositories

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

today I moved the testpilot packages for linux out of the repositories
of the "official" client to it's own Testpilot repos. The reason is that
if one should be updated, and both are in the same repo, both are
updated. That is not always what is wanted.

There are now the repositories
isv:ownCloud:testpilot - builds of the last stable release
isv:ownCloud:testpilot:testing - testing builds of betas and rcs
(currently meaningless, starts with next beta)
isv:ownCloud:testpilot:nightlies - the nightly builds for the
testpilotclient.

Please make sure to change your repository lists before we remove the
testpilotclient from the :desktop repo.

If there are questions, please speak up :)

regards,

Klaas