The Wiki License

Osama Khalid
Hello,

I have noticed that ownCloud wiki has no license information yet. For
an open collaborative effort like this one, it's very important to
make sure that the licensing information is set early and clearly.

I wonder if this issue had been discussed in this list (a quick search
didn't find anything related), but I think following KDE's userbase
licensing choice of CC-BY-SA 3.0 and GFDLv1.3+ is a good idea for
compatibility.

Any ideas/suggestions?

For the to-be-used-later reference on how to set the license for
MediaWiki, there is:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:LocalSettings.php#Setting_copyright_for_the_site

--Osama Khalid