Timeout for "stay logged in"

Oliver Welter
Hi All,

I am uing owncloud now for quite a while and at my home computer I use
the "stay loggedin" option now for years without any problems. After
upgrading to OC X, my login session is gone every morning which is very
anonying.

Where is this timeout set/changed and what it the recommended option to
raise it?

best regards

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Timeout for "stay logged in"

Vincent Petry

Hello,