Travis & Scrutinizer For the Chat app

Tobia De Koninck
Greetings List

I have recently added (a few first) unit test to the Chat (https://github.com/owncloud/chat) app. It would be really nice to have travis for the Chat app. Should/can I do the configuration? Is there any special I should do?

Would it be a good idea to use Scrutinizer for the Chat app? I would like to improve the code quality.

Thanks in advance

Tobia

Re: Travis & Scrutinizer For the Chat app

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
Thomas, is there any guide on how to get Travis and Scrutinizer into
apps?

(Btw, awesome on the app, Tobia! :)

On Fr 18 Apr 2014 13:02:19 CEST, Tobia De Koninck wrote:

> Greetings List
>
> I have recently added (a few first) unit test to the Chat
> (https://github.com/owncloud/chat) app. It would be really nice to
> have travis for the Chat app. Should/can I do the configuration? Is
> there any special I should do?
>
> Would it be a good idea to use//Scrutinizer for the Chat app? I would
> like to improve the code quality.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Tobia

Re: Travis & Scrutinizer For the Chat app

Thomas Müller

We have already been talking on IRC a few minutes ago.

Thomas