Updating the wiki

Aditya Patawari
Hi,
The wiki of ownCloud has a lot of links that points to the non-existing
pages. I have created a few pages so now the links on Navigation sidebar
points to something useful but a lot more has to done before the release of
ownCloud v 1.0. It would be nice if we can check out more such pages which
do not exists, remove those links or create the page wherever relevant. If
you need help in editing the wiki check out
http://owncloud.org/index.php/Help:Editing.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in

Updating the wiki

Cody Rose
On Thursday 15 April 2010 3:01:24 pm Aditya Patawari wrote:
> Hi,
> The wiki of ownCloud has a lot of links that points to the non-existing
> pages. I have created a few pages so now the links on Navigation sidebar
> points to something useful but a lot more has to done before the release of
> ownCloud v 1.0. It would be nice if we can check out more such pages which
> do not exists, remove those links or create the page wherever relevant. If
> you need help in editing the wiki check out
> http://owncloud.org/index.php/Help:Editing.

I have updated the wiki with a how-to setup Ownclound using a name based
virtual host for those users that do not want to disturb their main website
running at foo.com.

I tested it on my Centos5 server and OwnCloud is working as expected.

I may do a full guide of how to manually install OwnCloud on a fresh Centos5
server.

Cody

Updating the wiki

Frank Karlitschek

On 16.04.2010, at 05:23, Cody Rose wrote:

> On Thursday 15 April 2010 3:01:24 pm Aditya Patawari wrote:
>> Hi,
>> The wiki of ownCloud has a lot of links that points to the non-existing
>> pages. I have created a few pages so now the links on Navigation sidebar
>> points to something useful but a lot more has to done before the release of
>> ownCloud v 1.0. It would be nice if we can check out more such pages which
>> do not exists, remove those links or create the page wherever relevant. If
>> you need help in editing the wiki check out
>> http://owncloud.org/index.php/Help:Editing.
>
> I have updated the wiki with a how-to setup Ownclound using a name based
> virtual host for those users that do not want to disturb their main website
> running at foo.com.
>
> I tested it on my Centos5 server and OwnCloud is working as expected.
>
> I may do a full guide of how to manually install OwnCloud on a fresh Centos5
> server.
>
> Cody

Hi Aditya, Cody,

thanks a lot for your help.