Upgrade from 8 to 9

Szládovics Péter
Dear Guys,

Are there any special attention/method for planning the upgrade from the newest 8.x version to the newest 9.x version?
Can terminate it with standard updater app?

Thanks your answers,

Peti

Re: Upgrade from 8 to 9

tflidd
On the forum we linked all release information and some typical errors
with this version. I personally would recommend a manual upgrade, it is
more reliable especially on larger setups. Also keep an eye on the apps
you want to use if they are already available. Calendar and contact apps
are completely new, so make sure they already support all functions you
need.

Good luck,
tflidd