Upgrade owncloud 6 RC1->RC2 ?

Iakhou
Hi,

I try to update my owncloud RC1 to RC2 but in my interface i don't have the upgrade, if I go to the updater it's empty, I have a blank under "Updater".
How can I make my update ?

Best regards, Florian

Re: Upgrade owncloud 6 RC1->RC2 ?

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi,

the updater is only active for stable releases. You should install the RC manually to test.
Thanks.

On 02.12.2013, at 12:45, Iakhou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to update my owncloud RC1 to RC2 but in my interface i don't have the
> upgrade, if I go to the updater it's empty, I have a blank under "Updater".
> How can I make my update ?
>
> Best regards, Florian

Re: Upgrade owncloud 6 RC1->RC2 ?

Iakhou
Hi,

Ok thanks for your reply:), but how can I install the upgrade manually ?

Best regards, Florian

Le 02/12/2013 15:08, Frank Karlitschek-3 [via ownCloud] a écrit :
Hi,

the updater is only active for stable releases. You should install the RC manually to test.
Thanks.

On 02.12.2013, at 12:45, Iakhou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to update my owncloud RC1 to RC2 but in my interface i don't have the
> upgrade, if I go to the updater it's empty, I have a blank under "Updater".
> How can I make my update ?
>
> Best regards, Florian

http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/Upgrade-owncloud-6-RC1-RC2-tp11374p11376.html
To unsubscribe from Upgrade owncloud 6 RC1->RC2 ?, click here.
NAML

Re: Upgrade owncloud 6 RC1->RC2 ?

Michael

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Iakhou <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Ok thanks for your reply:), but how can I install the upgrade manually ?

Best regards, Florian

Le 02/12/2013 15:08, Frank Karlitschek-3 [via ownCloud] a écrit :
Hi,

the updater is only active for stable releases. You should install the RC manually to test.
Thanks.

On 02.12.2013, at 12:45, Iakhou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to update my owncloud RC1 to RC2 but in my interface i don't have the
> upgrade, if I go to the updater it's empty, I have a blank under "Updater".
> How can I make my update ?
>
> Best regards, Florian

http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/Upgrade-owncloud-6-RC1-RC2-tp11374p11376.html
To unsubscribe from Upgrade owncloud 6 RC1->RC2 ?, click here.
NAML

Sent from the ownCloud mailing list archive at Nabble.com.