Upgrade test results to stable7

Susinthiran Sithamparanathan
Hi,
I've successfully tested upgrade to stable7 from stable6 on following
platform:
CentOS 6.5/Nginx (non-proxy)/PHP-FPM 5.4.30/PostgreSQL 9.3
Following apps and functionality work successfully before/after upgrade:
-external storage with GDrive mounted
-sharing of files/folders with oC users as well as public sharing
-sharing of calendar events with oC users
-sharing of gallery with oC users
-contacts with favourites and categories
-versions
-trash bin/deleted files

Test done without encryption.  Will test with encryption later this weekend
and post back.

--
Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards

Susinthiran Sithamparanathan

Upgrade test results to stable7

Vincent Petry
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your effort ! :-)

So did you actually test with the git branches or did you use the 6.0.4
and 7.0.0rc3 tarballs ?

Cheers,

Vincent

On 07/19/2014 12:47 PM, Susinthiran Sithamparanathan wrote:

> Hi,
> I've successfully tested upgrade to stable7 from stable6 on following
> platform:
> CentOS 6.5/Nginx (non-proxy)/PHP-FPM 5.4.30/PostgreSQL 9.3
> Following apps and functionality work successfully before/after upgrade:
> -external storage with GDrive mounted
> -sharing of files/folders with oC users as well as public sharing
> -sharing of calendar events with oC users
> -sharing of gallery with oC users
> -contacts with favourites and categories
> -versions
> -trash bin/deleted files
>

> Test done without encryption.  Will test with encryption later this weekend
> and post back.

Upgrade test results to stable7

Susinthiran Sithamparanathan
Hi,
i checked out git branches stable6/7. I forgot to checkout the RC3 tag.
Will do it for tests with encryption enabled :)