Quantcast

Upgrade to 9.1.1 results in error 500

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Upgrade to 9.1.1 results in error 500

Christian Reiner
Hi all,
I just performed an upgrade to version 9.1.1 which went smooth.
I am impressed by the visualization! A job well done :-)

Unfortunately the upgrade resulted in an unusable installation.
Each request results in an http 500 error due to an internal exception. This
is what I get in the http servers error log file.

[Thu Sep 29 11:37:47.282530 2016] [:error] [pid 5028] [client
95.91.227.75:26727]
{"reqId":"KQ5E9psGdjN7fauKXoqp","remoteAddr":"xx.xx.xx.xx","app":"index","message":"Exception:
{\\"Exception\\":\\"TypeError\\",\\"Message\\":\\"Argument 6 passed to
OCA\\\\\\\\Provisioning_API\\\\\\\\Users::__construct() must be an instance of
OC\\\\\\\\Authentication\\\\\\\\TwoFactorAuth\\\\\\\\Manager, none given,
called in
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.0\\\\\\/apps\\\\\\/provisioning_api\\\\\\/appinfo\\\\\\/routes.php
on line 41\\",\\"Code\\":0,\\"Trace\\":\\"#0
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.0\\\\\\/apps\\\\\\/provisioning_api\\\\\\/appinfo\\\\\\/routes.php(41):
OCA\\\\\\\\Provisioning_API\\\\\\\\Users-
>__construct(Object(OC\\\\\\\\User\\\\\\\\Manager),
Object(OC\\\\\\\\AllConfig), Object(OC\\\\\\\\Group\\\\\\\\Manager),
Object(OC\\\\\\\\User\\\\\\\\Session), Object(OC\\\\\\\\Log))\\\\n#1
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\\\\\\/private\\\\\\/Route\\\\\\/Router.php(334):
include_once('\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/...')\\\\n#2
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\\\\\\/private\\\\\\/Route\\\\\\/Router.php(149):
OC\\\\\\\\Route\\\\\\\\Router-
>requireRouteFile('\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/...',
'provisioning_ap...')\\\\n#3
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\\\\\\/private\\\\\\/Route\\\\\\/Router.php(251):
OC\\\\\\\\Route\\\\\\\\Router->loadRoutes()\\\\n#4
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\\\\\\/base.php(891):
OC\\\\\\\\Route\\\\\\\\Router->match('')\\\\n#5
\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/index.php(39):
OC::handleRequest()\\\\n#6 {main}\\",\\"File\\":
\\"\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/apps\\\\\\/provisioning_api\\\\\\/lib\\\\\\/Users.php\\",
\\"Line\\":66}","level":3,"time":"2016-09-29T09:37:47+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\\/","user":"arkascha"}
[Thu Sep 29 11:37:48.484506 2016] [:error] [pid 22031] [client
xx.xx.xx.xx:26744]
{"reqId":"ap9h5fjZ5zEbimUd\\/KLj","remoteAddr":"xx.xx.xx.xx","app":"PHP","message":"TypeError:
Argument 6 passed to OCA\\\\Provisioning_API\\\\Users::__construct() must be
an instance of OC\\\\Authentication\\\\TwoFactorAuth\\\\Manager, none given,
called in
\\/var\\/www\\/hosts\\/cloud\\/owncloud-9.1.0\\/apps\\/provisioning_api\\/appinfo\\/routes.php
on line 41 at
\\/var\\/www\\/hosts\\/cloud\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\/apps\\/provisioning_api\\/lib\\/Users.php#66","level":3,"time":"2016-09-29T09:37:48+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\\/ocs\\/v2.php\\/apps\\/notifications\\/api\\/v1\\/notifications?format=json","user":"arkascha"}
_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Upgrade to 9.1.1 results in error 500 ***resolved***

Christian Reiner
Hi again,
I could resolve the issue, the cause was not the upgrade or the code, but the
local http server.
I stumbled about the "9.1.0" in the previously posted log excerpt and
wondered... So I restarted the apache http server and that resolved the issue.
The installation works fine and as expected now.

So sorry for the noise!
arkascha

--------

On Thursday 29 September 2016 11:43:10 Christian Reiner wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just performed an upgrade to version 9.1.1 which went smooth.
> I am impressed by the visualization! A job well done :-)
>
> Unfortunately the upgrade resulted in an unusable installation.
> Each request results in an http 500 error due to an internal exception. This
> is what I get in the http servers error log file.
>
> [Thu Sep 29 11:37:47.282530 2016] [:error] [pid 5028] [client
> 95.91.227.75:26727]
> {"reqId":"KQ5E9psGdjN7fauKXoqp","remoteAddr":"xx.xx.xx.xx","app":"index","me
> ssage":"Exception:
> {\\"Exception\\":\\"TypeError\\",\\"Message\\":\\"Argument 6 passed to
> OCA\\\\\\\\Provisioning_API\\\\\\\\Users::__construct() must be an instance
> of OC\\\\\\\\Authentication\\\\\\\\TwoFactorAuth\\\\\\\\Manager, none
> given, called in
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.0\\\\\\/apps
> \\\\\\/provisioning_api\\\\\\/appinfo\\\\\\/routes.php on line
> 41\\",\\"Code\\":0,\\"Trace\\":\\"#0
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.0\\\\\\/apps
> \\\\\\/provisioning_api\\\\\\/appinfo\\\\\\/routes.php(41):
> OCA\\\\\\\\Provisioning_API\\\\\\\\Users-
>
> >__construct(Object(OC\\\\\\\\User\\\\\\\\Manager),
>
> Object(OC\\\\\\\\AllConfig), Object(OC\\\\\\\\Group\\\\\\\\Manager),
> Object(OC\\\\\\\\User\\\\\\\\Session), Object(OC\\\\\\\\Log))\\\\n#1
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\
> \\\\\/private\\\\\\/Route\\\\\\/Router.php(334):
> include_once('\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/...')\\\\n#2
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\
> \\\\\/private\\\\\\/Route\\\\\\/Router.php(149):
> OC\\\\\\\\Route\\\\\\\\Router-
>
> >requireRouteFile('\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/...',
>
> 'provisioning_ap...')\\\\n#3
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\
> \\\\\/private\\\\\\/Route\\\\\\/Router.php(251):
> OC\\\\\\\\Route\\\\\\\\Router->loadRoutes()\\\\n#4
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/lib\
> \\\\\/base.php(891): OC\\\\\\\\Route\\\\\\\\Router->match('')\\\\n#5
> \\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/inde
> x.php(39): OC::handleRequest()\\\\n#6 {main}\\",\\"File\\":
> \\"\\\\\\/var\\\\\\/www\\\\\\/hosts\\\\\\/cloud\\\\\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\\\\\/a
> pps\\\\\\/provisioning_api\\\\\\/lib\\\\\\/Users.php\\",
> \\"Line\\":66}","level":3,"time":"2016-09-29T09:37:47+00:00","method":"GET"
> ,"url":"\\/","user":"arkascha"} [Thu Sep 29 11:37:48.484506 2016] [:error]
> [pid 22031] [client
> xx.xx.xx.xx:26744]
> {"reqId":"ap9h5fjZ5zEbimUd\\/KLj","remoteAddr":"xx.xx.xx.xx","app":"PHP","me
> ssage":"TypeError: Argument 6 passed to
> OCA\\\\Provisioning_API\\\\Users::__construct() must be an instance of
> OC\\\\Authentication\\\\TwoFactorAuth\\\\Manager, none given, called in
> \\/var\\/www\\/hosts\\/cloud\\/owncloud-9.1.0\\/apps\\/provisioning_api\\/ap
> pinfo\\/routes.php on line 41 at
> \\/var\\/www\\/hosts\\/cloud\\/owncloud-9.1.1\\/apps\\/provisioning_api\\/li
> b\\/Users.php#66","level":3,"time":"2016-09-29T09:37:48+00:00","method":"GET
> ","url":"\\/ocs\\/v2.php\\/apps\\/notifications\\/api\\/v1\\/notifications?f
> ormat=json","user":"arkascha"}
> _______________________________________________
> User mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user

_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Upgrade to 9.1.1 results in error 500 ***resolved***

Chris-3
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Loading...