Whatsapp like application

Hello Dear
Dear All,
I have setup OC on our VPS and we have around 100+ users (it's a community project for social welfare activities).
Almost everyone using smartphones having Android OS and have installed the Android app for OC as well.
Rather than using Internal Messages / Mails (3rd party app) for the users, can we have another way of chat like whatsapp so we can create our own group ?

Can we have a similar type of app like whatsapp for all users and Admin will be acting as a group moderator ?

Regards

OC Learner

Re: Whatsapp like application

Hello Dear
Thanks for your kind and swift reply.
Can you please share or guide us ? Also share your experience as well.

Regards
OC Learner