Which chip can replace the DM9000

Jammy Dane
Hi Roberts and all,

I have changed TVP5146 to TVP5147, and it works fine. thank you.
There is another roblem, I want to change DM9000 to an industrial network chip, what should i do?

I will appreciate for you supply.

2009-11-11

Jammy Dane

·¢¼þÈË£º Roberts, Randy
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2009-10-21  00:15:43
ÊÕ¼þÈË£º Jammy Dane; davinci-linux-open-source
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺ RE: Which chip can replace the TVP5146

TVP5147 is almost a drop in replacement and is industrial rated

Which chip can replace the DM9000

Roberts, Randy
DM9000BI is industrial grade?

________________________________

I have changed TVP5146 to TVP5147, and it works fine. thank you.

There is another roblem, I want to change DM9000 to an industrial network chip, what should i do?

I will appreciate for you supply.

2009-11-11

________________________________

Jammy Dane

________________________________

???? Roberts, Randy

????? 2009-10-21  00:15:43

???? Jammy Dane; davinci-linux-open-source

???

??? RE: Which chip can replace the TVP5146

TVP5147 is almost a drop in replacement and is industrial rated

________________________________

Which chip can replace the DM9000

Jammy Dane
Yes, I have found it and thank you all the same.
Give my best wishes to you.

2009-11-14

Jammy Dane

???? Roberts, Randy
????? 2009-11-12  00:32:36
???? Jammy Dane; davinci-linux-open-source
???
??? RE: Which chip can replace the DM9000