Which mail-list for app-developers ("Re: Database model & ok to extend existing tables?")

Which mail-list for app-developers ("Re: Database model & ok to extend existing tables?")

Lars_H
Btw, is this the correct list for app-developers? /Regards, Lars.

Hi all!

Some questions I hope someone can answer:

1. Does anyone know if there is a database model of oC v9 available somewhere?

2. I've started to create an "App" that adds an expiration date on shared and re-shared items much like the public links. What's the policy regarding adding columns to existing tables in this case "oc_share"? Or am I suppose to create my own mapping table for example "oc_share_ex" and add my columns there?

3. Where do you find documentation on the internal frame-work and the object relation mappings?

Any kind of information or pointer is much appreciated
--

Many thanks in advance!
Regard, Lars.