Windows client: 2.2.0 crash on startup?

Markus Goetz-2
Hi,

We have heard from someone that their 2.2.0 crashes on startup. Does
anyone have a similar behaviour?

It would be be nice if you can check out a 2.2.1 nightly (2.2.1 will be
released soon) and try if you get this crash too. We'd like to track
down the cause of this.

http://download.owncloud.com/desktop/daily/ownCloud-2.2.1.6109-nightly20160524-setup.exe

If you have any issue with this nightly, ideally report it directly on
github: https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/new

thank you,

Markus

Re: Windows client: 2.2.0 crash on startup?

xtbing
hi :
     I want to learn how to development the owncloud sync client 。could you send me some resources or articles about how to debug client source code and which IDE you use .I am confused by this, help me ~~
     Looking forward to your reply~
     best regards~