Writing about ownCloud for a site

Jos Poortvliet
Hi all,

I've got a request for some writing about tech with ownCloud as
example/subject. This would of course put a spotlight on ownCloud and I'd
love to do it but I lack the knowledge to write a technical article.

They asked specifically for one of these subjects:
1. New methods to monitor and process data in file storage? How does open
source help in this process?
2. Methods for securing APIs
3. 5 User experience challenges when developing secure apps.

If any of you would be interested in helping with this, please ping me! You
don't need super writing skilzz - I'd be happy to do the 'pretty' part, I
just need a braindump on the subject and some help in making sure to not
write nonsense ;-)

Cheers,
Jos