XML-Error list files with german umlauts

XML-Error list files with german umlauts

Reinhard Schneidewind
  On 2010-07-13 22:22, Robin wrote:
> I was thinking of using json for that in the future, do you know anything
> about how json handles utf8 or other non-ascii characters?

Yes, json would be the easier way to transfer such data. There should not be
a problem with html-entities or utf8-charachters [1].
As I saw there is only self-written javascript used. but I recommend to use
jQuery, which is provided under MIT-Licence and makes live much easier
(for example handling of ajax requests with json response).

Regards, schnere

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/function.json-encode.php

XML-Error list files with german umlauts

Reinhard Schneidewind
Hello,

I have changed files/get_files.php and js/lib_files.js to use json.
Works fine for me, no problems with special chars.

You have to use "get-files-xml-error.patch" first, because I have
created the patches out of my clone.

Hope this helps.

Regards, schnere