android app contacts syncing

Sven Aßmann
Hi All,

I have implemented first steps that copies all your phone contacts to your
owncloud contacts, but without checking if exists or something else.. it is
just a draft and available for pre-alpha purposes..

the questsion I have is much more a organizational: should i create a new
seperate branch until this feature is incomplete or is it ok to have this in
master branch, and stable master versions gets taged when ready to release?
--

Best Regards

Sven

android app contacts syncing

Bartek Przybylski
Since this app is still alpha, then i think its no need for separate
branch. Ill check this feature today.
Thanks for great work!

Bartek

2011/9/27 Sven <sven.assmann at lubico.biz>:

> Hi All,
>
> I have implemented first steps that copies all your phone contacts to your
> owncloud contacts, but without checking if exists or something else.. it is
> just a draft and available for pre-alpha purposes..
>
> the questsion I have is much more a organizational: should i create a new
> seperate branch until this feature is incomplete or is it ok to have this in
> master branch, and stable master versions gets taged when ready to release?
> --
>

> Best Regards
>
> Sven

android app contacts syncing

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-3
Yep, the feature freeze is only for the main web app. Feel free to improve
the Android app any time. :)