brocken ajax interface

Frank Karlitschek
Hi,

I noticed that the ajax filebrowser interface is broken at the moment.
The footer of the site doesn?t show up and download of files doesn?t work.

I?m not sure which commit is responsible for this. But it would be nice if somebody could look into this. :-)

P.S. By the way. Is somebody interested in coming to an ownCloud developer meeting? We could do a developer sprint in the next few month.

--
Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

brocken ajax interface

Ester Sánchez

El 12/04/2010, a las 13:22, Frank Karlitschek escribi?:

> P.S. By the way. Is somebody interested in coming to an ownCloud
> developer meeting? We could do a developer sprint in the next few
> month.

I could be at the meeting online ;) I supouse you're not from Spain xD
Anyway I think it would be a good idea.

brocken ajax interface

Robin Appelman
On Monday 12 April 2010 13:22:22 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the ajax filebrowser interface is broken at the moment.
> The footer of the site doesn?t show up and download of files doesn?t work.
>
> I?m not sure which commit is responsible for this. But it would be nice if
> somebody could look into this. :-)
Just filled a merge request that should take care of that.

> Cheers
> Frank
>
> P.S. By the way. Is somebody interested in coming to an ownCloud developer
> meeting? We could do a developer sprint in the next few month.
Sounds like a good idea

> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

 - Robin Appelman

brocken ajax interface

Aditya Patawari
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>wrote:

> P.S. By the way. Is somebody interested in coming to an ownCloud developer
> meeting? We could do a developer sprint in the next few month.

Sounds good. I would attend it online for sure.
--
Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in

brocken ajax interface

Frank Karlitschek
I merged it!

Great stuff. The bugs are fixed and it looks a lot nicer now! :-)

On 12.04.2010, at 15:06, Robin wrote:

> On Monday 12 April 2010 13:22:22 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that the ajax filebrowser interface is broken at the moment.
>> The footer of the site doesn?t show up and download of files doesn?t work.
>>
>> I?m not sure which commit is responsible for this. But it would be nice if
>> somebody could look into this. :-)
> Just filled a merge request that should take care of that.
>>

>> Cheers
>> Frank
>>
>> P.S. By the way. Is somebody interested in coming to an ownCloud developer
>> meeting? We could do a developer sprint in the next few month.
> Sounds like a good idea
>>

>> --
>> Frank Karlitschek
>> karlitschek at kde.org