can't mount Gdrive and Dropbox on Godaddy host

can't mount Gdrive and Dropbox on Godaddy host

kbarcza
Hi

I have a big problem, i hosted owncloud on Godaddy and external drive mount won't work for me. Satus icon always red and can't see mounts.
Somebody have any suggestion for this issue?

owncloud 5.0.4
error log from oc debug:
user/apps/files_external/lib/config.php#169
user/apps/files_external/lib/config.php#144

Thank you