cannot access official install area for desktop clients (OpenSUSE error)

cannot access official install area for desktop clients (OpenSUSE error)

Jakub Moscicki

cannot access official install area for desktop clients (OpenSUSE error)

Klaas Freitag-3
Am 22.10.2014 um 11:15 schrieb Jakub Moscicki:
> Hello,
>
> There is currently a problem with OpenSUSE:

Yes, openSUSE buildservice is down for maintenance. Not much we can do
about.

Klaas

> https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:desktop&package=owncloud-client
>
> Error connecting to http://api-opensuse.suse.de///search/published/binary/id?match=project='isv%3AownCloud%3Adesktop'+and+name='owncloud-client': Connection refused - connect(2) for "api-opensuse.suse.de<http://api-opensuse.suse.de>" port 80

Schlo??ckerstrasse 26a, 90443 N?rnberg, HRB 28050 (AG N?rnberg)