central.owncloud.org: Certificate expried

central.owncloud.org: Certificate expried

tflidd
Hi,

the SSL certificate of the forum, central.owncloud.org, expired this
morning. Can someone create a new one?

Thanks,

tflidd

Re: central.owncloud.org: Certificate expried

Markus Goetz
On 27/11/16 11:04, tflidd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the SSL certificate of the forum, central.owncloud.org, expired this
> morning. Can someone create a new one?

Thanks! This should have been fixed yesterday.

Apparantly we had a problem with cron and the letsencrypt renew didn't work.

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart