change trusted_domains from an app

Boris Ribalkin
Hi,

Is it possible to change trusted_domains setting from the app code?

I am developing an app which automates the registration of dyndns public name for the owncloud instance and trusted domain is not known before the installation, at least in my case.

Thanks
--
Boris Rybalkin

Re: change trusted_domains from an app

Vincent Petry
You might be able to use \OCP\Config API from the PHP code,.

Cheers,

Vincent

On 04/01/2014 10:33 PM, Boris Ribalkin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to change trusted_domains setting from the app code?
>
> I am developing an app which automates the registration of dyndns public
> name for the owncloud instance and trusted domain is not known before the
> installation, at least in my case.
>
> Thanks

Re: change trusted_domains from an app

Boris Ribalkin

Hi,

Sorry, forgot to inform the list, that is exactly what I did. It is working good!

Thanks.