contaxts export - 500 internal server error - (folder missing)

contaxts export - 500 internal server error - (folder missing)

koenigludwig
Hi there,

i got a problem.
when I try to export my contacts via browser (settings --> export) my browser is loading for a moment and then shows 500 internal server error.
I copied the link and checked it on my server:
....../owncloud/index.php/apps/contacts/addressbook/local/1/export

unfortunately there is no folder called "addressbook" in the directory ....../owncloud/index.php/apps/contacts/

how can I fix that?

thank you
Mario

Re: contaxts export - 500 internal server error - (folder missing)

Thomas Tanghus
On Thursday 19 December 2013 05:51 koenigludwig wrote:
> i got a problem.
> when I try to export my contacts via browser (settings --> export) my
> browser is loading for a moment and then shows 500 internal server error.
> I copied the link and checked it on my server:
> ....../owncloud/index.php/apps/contacts/addressbook/local/1/export
>
> unfortunately there is no folder called "addressbook" in the directory
> ....../owncloud/index.php/apps/contacts/

> how can I fix that?

Please file an issue at [*] including excepts from owncloud.log and your web
servers error log for when you try to export.

Also inform which database and OS is used on the server.

[*] https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/issues

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus