create default adressbook during imap login

create default adressbook during imap login

Stefan Dorn
hi all,

i've postet this on the user mailing list, but got no answer. i think
this looks like stuff for the developers ;-)

i have the same problem as described here:
https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21545

- oc is configured to authenticate against an imap server.

- roundcube webmail (with carddav plugin) is configured to use the
owncloud addressbook.

- since oc6, the default adressbook was not created (and is not usable)
when a user want to use the addressbook in roundcube.

- the default addressbook was created, when the user log in into
owncloud directly. after this, the addressbook in roundcube is working too.

any suggestions?

regards
stefan

Re: create default adressbook during imap login

Thomas Müller
Best would be to open a bug report in the contacts repo on github.com/owncloud/contacts

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Re: create default adressbook during imap login

Stefan Dorn
ok, thanks.

done.
-> https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/issues/513

regards
stefan

Am 18.06.14 09:20, schrieb Thomas Müller:

> i have the same problem as described here:
> https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21545
>
> - oc is configured to authenticate against an imap server.
>
> - roundcube webmail (with carddav plugin) is configured to use the
> owncloud addressbook.
>
> - since oc6, the default adressbook was not created (and is not usable)
> when a user want to use the addressbook in roundcube.
>
> - the default addressbook was created, when the user log in into
> owncloud directly. after this, the addressbook in roundcube is working too.

Re: create default adressbook during imap login

Stefan Dorn
hi,

i'm a little bit disappointed. some time ago, i've reported a problem on
different ways...

forum
https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21545

user mailinglist
http://mailman.owncloud.org/pipermail/user/2014-June/000435.html

devel mailinglist
http://mailman.owncloud.org/pipermail/devel/2014-June/000303.html

issue on github
https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/issues/513

...but no answer until now. let me know what i'm doing wrong. what can i
do to get an answer? what can i do to get help?

regards
stefan