custom apps folder

Michée Lengronne
This post was updated on .
From a double formation of IT project engineer and manager, I have a specialty in IT security and opensource world.

Re: custom apps folder

Thomas Müller

You need to configure the webpath properly within config.php

Please paste your config.

Thomas

Am Freitag, dem 05.07.2013 um 14:49 schrieb Michée Lengronne:

> Hello,
>
> I made a custom app folder to store my apps. The problem is that images
> used in my custom apps are wrongly redirected and not displayed.
>
> Any help ?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Signature Michée Lengronne Coppint
>

> Michée Lengronne

> Ce message et ses éventuelles pièces jointes sont personnels,
> confidentiels et à l'usage exclusif de leur destinataire.
> Si vous n'étes pas la personne à laquelle ce message est destiné,
> veuillez noter que vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur et qu'il vous
> est strictement interdit d'utiliser, de diffuser, de transférer,
> d'imprimer ou de copier ce message.
>
> This e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly personal,
> confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
> If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
> this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

> Logo CopPInt
>
> 30440 Saint Laurent le Minier
> France
>
> *Compagnie pour des Prestations Internet*
>
> Téléphone personnel : +41 (0)791 94 71 98
> Téléphone professionnel : +33 (0) 4 84 25 23 67 poste 102
> Téléphone professionnel : 0805 696 8 9 0 poste 102 France uniquement
>
> Courriel : [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: custom apps folder

Michée Lengronne
This post was updated on .
From a double formation of IT project engineer and manager, I have a specialty in IT security and opensource world.

Re: custom apps folder

Thomas Müller

Ok - you need to configure your webserver to serve the physical folder /var/www/apps as /apps2.

Easiest is to symlink /var/www/apps to /var/www/owncloud/apps2

Thomas