Quantcast

desktop 2.3.0 beta1 released

Markus Goetz
Hi everyone,

Please see the changelog and download links on
https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

We also have a "testpilotcloud" branding that uses a separate
configuration directory and does not interfere with your normal client
installation: See the links on the right side here:
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

Happy testing...

Please report any issues as soon as possible to us.

thanks,

Markus

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart

Re: desktop 2.3.0 beta1 released

Markus Goetz
With the memory reductions in 2.3.0 we now delete our sync jobs more
eagerly when they are done. Unfortunately this lead to a crash which we
thought we had fixed in rc2, but we didn't. Now with rc3 we're more
confident. Please update to rc3 no matter if you experienced the crashes
or not :-)
And make sure to always feed our nice crash reporter server if there is
still a crash left.

Get the rc3 on https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/