Quantcast

files being deleted unintentionally?

Per Jessen
Just wondering if anybody else seeing this -

server is 9.0.2.2 on apache 2.4.6 on Linux.
clients are Mac and Windows - mirall/2.2.3 (build 3601)), mirall/2.2.2 (build 6192).

Occasionally I see files being deleted unintentionally - suddenly, without any
other apparent activity.  The only thing I can (almost) tie it to is the
renaming of a directory with blanks in the name.  One user does the rename, a
while later another issues a delete on a file.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?  Googling led me to a few hits, but all more
than a year back.   I've tried reproducing without success.

Thanks
Per Jessen

Re: files being deleted unintentionally?

Timm Stamer
Hi Peer,

take a look at https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/5192 and https
://github.com/owncloud/client/pull/5195

This is fixed in 2.2.4.

Regards
Timm

smime.p7s (9K) Download Attachment

Timm Stamer wrote:
> Hi Peer,
>
> take a look at https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/5192 and https
> ://github.com/owncloud/client/pull/5195
>
> This is fixed in 2.2.4.

Hi Timm

thanks, much appreciated!

Gruss
Per Jessen, Zürich

Re: files being deleted unintentionally?

Chris-3