hi there

nuno@gaspar.link
Hello,

My name is Nuno, I'm interested by the owncloud project and I would be
happy to contribute :)

My setups are ubuntu 14.04 / apache / mysql / owncloud 7, and debian
wheezy / nginx / mysql / owncloud 7.

Feel fee to drop me an email for further information.

Cheers.

hi there

Vincent Petry
Hello Nuno,

Thank you for your interest in helping out. :-)

If you'd like to help with testing, you can simply grab 7.0.3 RC 1 and
do some upgrade/regression testing, or refer to the test plan to get an
idea about what features to test:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Testplan

It would also be helpful to help testing the sync client version 1.7.0 beta.

If you'd like to contribute code, you can have a look at the tickets
with the tag "Junior Jobs":
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Junior+Job%22

You can also hang out on IRC on Freenode, the channels are #owncloud-dev
and #owncloud-testing :-)

Cheers,

Vincent