how to run owncloud in ecilpse

arvinkumar

I copied the owncloud package (from https://download.owncloud.com/download/community/owncloud-latest.zip) and  i deployed it in the wamp server. I configured and i m now able to use the owncloud
through web interface ie through the web browser. Now the "owncloud server" is set in my pc

the path where the folder exists in my pc is

/wamp/www/cloud/

and now i want to access the above "owncloud server" using owncloud-android app. so i installed "ecilpse -android developer tools" in my pc
so
case1: i mported the android-legacy-system (from https://github.com/owncloud/android-legacy) into the ecilpse environment and i tried to run the application. The emulator started and the UI appeared. It prompted me to enter the "owncloud server url" and when i entered the url as "localhost/cloud/" ,then it showed me as "Error- check server and network connection"

case2: i imported the android-master (from https://github.com/owncloud/android) into the ecilpse environment and  i tried to run the application. The error it shows "the Class R not found" and several other errors.

plz help to resolve the two issues.

how to run owncloud-android app in the ecilpse.. wat package should i use android-master/android-legacy..
i want to access the owncloud server which is set in the wamp server using owncloud-android app though ecilpse..
plz help