internal messages

Hello Dear
Dear All,

I have installed oc 4.5.8 through an Auto Installer Softaculous on my VPS Server and everything is working perfectly.

I want to install 3rd party app i.e Internal Messages. (http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/Internal+Messages?content=154784)

Is there anyone who has installed this app before and found it stable ?

Is there any better option of internal messages than this , please advise.

Regards

OC Learner